I love when I get to photograph a cake smash for a baby’s 1st birthday. You just never know what you’re going to get! Some dive right in… others need a lot of coaxing. This baby was more interested in the water bottle just out of view of the camera than the big blue cake in front of him, but eventually he made his way over and got a bit messy. I swear, if I could do a cake smash photo shoot everyday, I’d die a very happy woman!
Long Island Photographer specializing in family, children, newborn, and maternity photos
- Summer sunset on the beach photos are starting to book! Please contact me via PM or email if you want more details to to reserve your spot! email@example.com #summer #summersunset #beach #longisland #longislandbeaches
- Cheers! I’m taking a much needed family vacation. I’ll be in touch after we return from paradise! #azulbeachlife #azul #karismaexperience #familyvacation
- She has sass…. and isn’t afraid to show it! I really loved this senior session! I really wish more people did them here (hint hint Long Islanders!) ;) #seniorpictures #seniors #highschool #brooklyn #nycseniorphotographer #longislandseniorphotographer #seniorpictures
- Senior sessions aren’t really a “thing” here in NY. They’re popular across the rest of the country, but not here for some reason. I don’t know why. This girl traveled 22 hours with her mom just to come to NY for her session and we had so much fun on location in Brooklyn! She sure has a lot of sass and we had tons of fun! If only I could do this everyday! Here’s a sneak peek! More to follow…. #brooklyn #nycphotographer #nycseniorsession #seniorpictures #seniorportraits #longislandseniorpictures #nyseniorpictures
- Having off for a snow day means I can catch up on editing! How are you spending the day? #snowday #newborn #newbornphotographer #longislandnewborn #inhomesession #fatherandson