Week 2 Assignment: If your house was on fire and you knew everyone was safe, what would you try to save? This was a difficult assignment for me because I tend to hold on to a lot of things. I don’t necessarily have heirlooms or anything like that, but little things that make me happy. When my son was 2, he painted a little bird house for me for Mother’s Day. It’s half painted and half raw wood. I love it. But would I grab it? I don’t think I would. Only because that is one of THOUSANDS of things I’d want to grab. So, I settled on two things: My laptop and my wedding rings. My laptop holds all my photos and home videos. I’d DIE without those. It also stores account passwords and other important things that, frankly, would be so annoying to have to figure out if I didn’t have it. I’d grab my rings simply because they mean so much to me. I didn’t meet my husband until I was 32 and always dreamed that whoever I’d marry would be perfect. Well, he is (most of the time). I waited my whole life to meet him and these rings symbolize an entirely new phase of my life. It’s what I’ve wanted for a very long time. Because of him, I have my son and what I hope is a lifetime of happiness and companionship. So, here are my “House on Fire” objects.
Long Island Photographer specializing in family, children, newborn, and maternity photos
- Today, my husband retires after 20 years of service to the NYPD. So, to celebrate I’m offering 20% off ALL 2018 sessions booked with me in the next 2 days! If you already have a session booked, I’ll offer 20% off package upgrades and print purchases! Contact me for details! (Offer expires Friday 12/8 at midnight!) #nypd #retired #retirement #celebrate
- Seasons Greetings! #newborn #lilacblossomphotography #longislandphotographer #longislandfamilyphotographer #longislandnewbornphotographer #baby #newbornbaby #newbornphotography #newbornphotographer #longislandchildrensphotographer #nassaucountyphotographer #suffolkcountyphotographer #nycphotographer #longislandmoms #longislandfamilies #family #nikon #nikonD810 #2017 #longislandnewborn
- I’m catching up on editing and wanted to share this cutie’s cake smash! He destroyed the cake! :D Happy Birthday little man! Cake by @cupcakesbykath #cakesmash #1stBirthday #family #adorable #lilacblossomphotography #longislandphotographer #longislandfamilyphotographer #longislandnewbornphotographer #longislandchildrensphotographer #nassaucountyphotographer #suffolkcountyphotographer #nycphotographer #longislandmoms #longislandfamilies #family #nikon #2017 #familyphotos #love
- He believes! This is the face of a kid watching Santa on TV. Precious. #believe #santa #christmas #ibelieveinsanta
- Happy Thanksgiving to all that see this! I’m so grateful for my friends and family and to all the clients that allow me to capture their family’s precious moments and memories. Thank you so much for choosing me as your family photographer. With that being said, I’m taking today off to be with family but if your gallery is still being edited, you should have it soon! I’m working hard to get them to you asap! #thanksgiving